Monday, October 11, 2010

Oct 9-10 Lexinton Tow Pad at FL Ridge




We have two amazing flying days with base over 6K.
On Sat 9 Joel did tow me up and I get to try my new wing Synergy 4 and the Harness CX2 Pro.
Joel our new member started on his first hand towing and will be very soon flying; he is waiting for his new gear a Ellus3, Spring Harness and reserve.
Jozsef have his first encounter with a strong thermal and managed very good.
On Sunday
We have other two pilots Steve Tisdale and Johnny Perez join our group (Luis, Joel, Mauricio).
Steve and Mauricio they flew all over the tow pad cloud base (6K+) and later I join them. Mauricio and I flew to Florida ridge. I forgot to mention that Joel flew in a tandem with me where he did have the opportunity to flight in to a thermal and practice some control.

I will be out From Oct 15 to Oct 26.

No comments: